Saturday, December 03, 2005

There he goes.

Welcome to my Blog. I don't want to try to keep in contact with people in a way which requires much effort from me. I know that when Guacena left Mpls we waited for him to contact us, per his instructions. In a month you might wonder where that Drew-fellow went, but by then, with no contact, I will surely be lost to the farm. I have a history of losing contact. I now only know three of the hundred plus people I was in Up With People with. And that's stretching it.
Most of you reading this will have only the most vauge idea as to what farming entails. Me too. This is the second reason for this journal.
Please do post comments. I only have dail-up out here in the sticks, and tie up the phone line to be online, to boot. So it's highly likely that my email replies will be few an far between.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home