Thursday, December 15, 2005

Farm Cow.


This is Red. She supports Chairman Moo. She is a radical.
I so far only actively dislike one cow. This is her. I move slower on forming decisions with people than with cows. She is the one skinny cow in the entire herd. I dislike skinny things. Especially skiny girls. Grow some fat, girl!
She is red, which is a welcome relief from all the black cows. But she pooped on her tail and it froze into a lawn-bowling size ball of froze shit that keeps getting knocked inbetween her legs and scaring her. So now she has a complex that frozen shit is out to get her. There is a whole hell of a lot of frozen shit in her field so it keeps her up nights, keeps her from sleeping, keeps her skinny.
Damn your poop, red cow!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the red cow. pretty. don't tell me that dog story again. i hate it. i had forgotten it til you reminded me and then i remembered that i had wanted to forget it.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Lord of the Barnyard said...

I asked my dad about getting rid of the red cow. He scoffed. She is his favorite cow. Something about a wonderful mother. Pshaw.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red isn't the worst cow. The scary demon cow with no tail... that's some scary stuff.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home