Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Game Of The Century.

Greatest football rivalry of all time.
Buckeyes v Wolverines.
University of Michigan v The Ohio State University.
Scarlet v Blue.
Hail to the Victors v Buckeye Battle Cry.

And for the first time ever, #1 v #2.
Saturday 3:30 EST

It’s crazy time.

Here’s the itinerary as of now:
Thursday night is jumping into Mirror Lake.
Early early Friday morning is the Breakfast Club.
Friday night is the Hate Michigan Rally featuring The Dead Schembechlers (embedded music).
Saturday, naturally, is the game.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not like missing the Ohio State season, but not seeing this game has got to be one of the biggest reasons for not leaving Ohio. If I see anyone wearing kit from that state up north, I will salute them appropriately. England sucks, there is no way to see the game. Enjoy all you people, you do not know how lucky you are.

deo volente,
Bradley

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gag--I don't care what they're ranked, both teams suck just because of who they are. On Wisconsin!!!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I moved to Ohio last year from Michigan. I'm not a college sports fan at all but I think the "rivalry" is hilarious...I've never seen anything like it...in Michigan, it's always a big game, but the BIG rivalry is between Michigan and Michigan State, but here it's such a big deal it seems almost like a cult...LOL

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Dead Shembecklers have been getting crazy press lately. On ESPN, in the papers. I heard that they'll be on TRL this Friday.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Lord of the Barnyard said...

whoo!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home