Monday, December 19, 2005

Long Live Zombie Mouse.

I had a mouse in my house. Which was fine with me. He ate the hershey's bar that had been left on the card table. Traded me some mouse poop. I figured they both probably taste the same, so I let him be. But then it was pointed out to me the potential of one mouse to become spontaneously and overnightly many more mouses.
So I gave my mouse a test. Hershey bar or peanut buttered mousetrap that had very recently killed his brother mouse. Being a very health concious mouse, he chose wrongly.
The result you can see.

The eyes of this dead mouse creeped me out. It took my mom to explain that the mousetrap has enough power to pop his little mouse eyes right out the front of his skull. Why they also turned white in the center, I do not know. They were a normal black by the next morning.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One time, Will and I had a mouse and we gave it three Doors of Fate to choose from: snap-trap, glue trap, no-kill shut-trap.

The thing was writhing and tacky the next morning, which made it simple to dispose of under the wheel of my Daewoo.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Lord of the Barnyard said...

glue traps are creepy. your choice is almost a) crush it's skull between your index finger and thumb or b) toss it and let it starve.

or daewoo i suppose, if you have a korean fetish.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home