Friday, August 11, 2006

Trim Your Nails.

We kept one cow back after shuffling them all through cow jail. She'd been the last cow anywhere for a while because one of her hooves had spiraled upwards to form a sort of jester's boot, causing her a bit of pain. These things happen sometimes.
My dad had recommended that I secure her as well as I could and take a grinder to it. But I asked the vet while he was there and he offered me to borrow his toenail clippers:I opted for the clippers. It was still a bit discomforting. She's better now, but certainly not fixed.

3 Comments:

Blogger sailfish said...

i'll be out fridayish. that's the plan for now, anyhow. i already told brad. and i'll take care of my own toes, thank you very much.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Joe Greene said...

We have to trim the nails on our sheep a couple times a year. Our clippers aren't quite so beastly, though.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Lotb:
My Dad used to have that toenail fungus thing that made his toenails super thick. (I know, Gross.) I think he had to cut them with them der clippers.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home