Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Stench of Give Up.

*sigh* So much for my distaste of going meta (self referencing).
The farm hasn’t been mine since my Dad got out. The lack of responsibility for it has severely weakened my blogging resolve. I’m now literally just a farm hand. After a year of doing this from my perspective as a know-nothing farmer, the writing of goings on just ain’t the same.

I don’t know in what direction this blog will go. Rather than decide, I’m going to put some stuff up. See what happens.

6 Comments:

Blogger laughjon said...

Perhaps a post about flinging poo will lead you to enlightenment?

11:11 AM  
Blogger Stephen said...

I agree. A picture of a cow is cooler than a picture of a closet. Maybe a new cow bio?

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should write more about "subrualite" issues and update on what is going on with the crap-box-house-to-be across the way from you.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Lotb:
I understand.

I just closed down Postcards from Somewhere and opened a new site, which gave me a fresh perspective. Maybe change your format around a bit? Not that there's anything wrong with what you have, but maybe you just need a change of scenery.

Leezer, formerly V of F

8:10 PM  
Blogger Genuine Lustre said...

Speaking as a complete stranger and as a Mom - why don't you *take* more responsibility? If my son was in Columbus with a hangover when he was supposed to be castrating calves, I wouldn't upgrade his farmhand status either.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Lord of the Barnyard said...

charles is probably the last cow bio. i don't spend enough time with them now to know them well enough. hence the whole point of the post.

simon is correct, there is no crap-shack. the (good) neighbors had bought the land, logged out the woods. i was wrong.

wow, favorite apron. just wow. i've been known to say things that come across poorly, and not at all in the way i intended, but damn.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home