Saturday, December 24, 2005

Weeks go by.

We had fog for Jesusmas.
Christmas night we had the traditional Christmas night game of Axis and Allies.
I would be that guy who lived in a mansion but only uses three of the rooms.
Everyone but me moved the large stuff from our old house to the house I'd been living in. I didn't because I was flinging poo.

Things that have broken since I've been here:
the silage deflector
the wires to the motor of the silage blower
the pulleys to drive the silage auger
the wheel which holds the pulleys to drive the silage auger
the chain which drives the silage auger
the floor of the silage delivery table
the floor of the barn
the floor of the barn in the other spot
the roof of the white bard at my place
the front end of the 4wd tractor
the forward deisel injector on the 4wd tractor
the water pipes under the old house
the cow waterer behind my uncle's place
my computer
the wheel of the hay wagon
bob
the battery on the honda
the small panel gate
darwin's leash
several electric fence insulators

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home