Saturday, June 10, 2006

Ceci N'est Pas Une Centaur.

So I sez to the guy, "Guy," I sez.

I don't really know this so-called William Ambrose. We have a number of mutual friends. His brother attended Drake. His living in Murderapolis overlapped a bit the my living in Murderapolis. I shook his hand twice.
His latest endeavor is to draw. He has found success. In spades. *

Click on one of the drawrings to take you to more drawrings.


*I'm told that the term 'in spades' refers to that fact that spades are the highest ranked suit in bridge. But this page tells me that might well be a load of hooey.

3 Comments:

Blogger Todd Norem said...

What's up with "murderapolis"?

11:05 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I LOVE this! Why haven't we heard of him out here in Seattle? Thanks for the post.
V of F

9:09 AM  
Blogger Lord of the Barnyard said...

Google it. I don't remember the numbers but the gist is that mpls has more murders per capita than nyc. the strib loves the story.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home