Thursday, July 05, 2007

Piss and Moan.

I was going to ignore the reason why I'm back, let the information fall where it may. There were many reasons for thinking that way, one being that I'm not sure how my immediate family would react. But, they can do as they will.

My dad died unexpectedly two weeks ago. Victim of a faulty PTO control. Months after winning release from prison. Days after settling all the suits against him. It's been a bad couple of years here. And most of the bad ends up with me being your unlikely farmer. I'm unhappy. But I'm back.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as I like you, I don't want you to stay here.

9:03 AM  
Blogger sailfish said...

it can't get much worse...can it? maybe i shouldn't ask. but for now the cows and your family need you. besides, you won't be sticking around forever. things will get better.

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want someone to write your story in a book so I can read it, but I don't want to know it is real.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Genuine Lustre said...

Drew,
I'm sorry your Dad is gone.
I was a customer - never met him in person - but greatly enjoyed phone conversations and hearing about his journey from conventional to something different.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Lord of the Barnyard said...

midget - check and see what norman mailer is up to these days?

everyone else - thanks

8:31 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Lotb:

I think sites like yours can be a way of sorting out thoughts and the causes of happiness and unhappiness. I'm glad you're back, and I hope we can help.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home