Friday, January 19, 2007

...And You Will Know Us By The Pool Of Dead.

The Mayor of Mt. Holly sent me a Myspace bulletin. Seems Donnie won the Mount Holly City Hall sponsored Deadpool 2006, slipping in at the end with the prescient choice of Leslie Lynch King, Jr. Then the mayor very personally invited me to join for the new year.

So I did. My ten:

Muhammad Ali
Margaret Thatcher
Zalmay Khalilzad
Sir Edmund Percival Hillary
Jack Kevorkian
Lindsey Lohan
Ariel Sharon
Monty Hall
George Carlin
Abigail Van Buren

Looking at it now, I do believe I have one too many a political figure. I’d probably lose Khalilzad first.
Most of the famous and larger Deadpools allow you to choose whomever you wish. Since this pool is much smaller, it is suggested that you only chose people who haven’t been chosen before you.
There two people on my list that were snatched before I posted:
Fidel Castro
Billy Graham

Them’s the breaks. And if you don’t know what a deadpool is, I’m sorry, you’ll have to figure that one out on your own.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Lindsay Lohan? Yes! George Carlin? Awww noo.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home